Monday, February 29, 2016

Cake, Cat, & Crazy

My dear people:

I am out of time...again. So you´re all getting bullet points.

-We made a cake with Jonatan and Rebeca. There was enough cream to fill a small astroid crater. Jonatan may have eaten his weight in sugar.
Crazy cake we made last Pday
-We had a Zone Conference. President talked about marriage. We learned that the principle difference between him and Hermana García is that she doesn´t eat tortillas.
-We did intercambios with Alameda. It started out great, Hna Cecilia gave us arroz con leche...and ended with Hna León and Hna Salazar feeling sick. #youcan´twinthemall
Intercambios with Alameda
-Flaviano keeps coming to church despite the fact that we could only teach him once this week and that lesson was sabatoged by a ninja cat that likes pan. 
-Sunday I learned (again) that Heavenly Father answers prayers. We found a lost credit card and got to church on time after leaving the house 40 minutes late. 


Basically, my life is a little crazy and a lot happy. What else could anyone want? 

Smallest scorpion I´ve ever seen...now we´re just looking for his mother....
Dinner Hna Rhondeau made me...
I love you all.


¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment