Monday, February 8, 2016

Plumbers, Lions, & Happiness

Hola,

We had a good week, the Bishop was so excited that we stayed. He´s agreed to buy hamburgers for all three of us at least once a week. 

Hermana León is a doll. I think sometimes she gets a little overhwelmed with the whole two moms thing, but Hermana Rhondeau and I have decided that it is much better than being a single mom. #lifelessons
Also when something unexpected happens she shouts "momento de panico" or "momento de crisis". And she sleeps with gloves on. She´s a good kid.
Me, Hna Rhondeau, Hna Leon. On our kitchen floor. #timerpictures
In other news:

The plumber came last week to fix our low pressure sink.

He broke our sink. Our house was flooded every day this week. And then a different plumber came and fixed it. It was still broken. Then the dueño came. Still broken. Then I tried to fix it. #Iamnotaplumber (sorry Dad, should have learned more) Still broken. FINALLY, after a week of having a water fixture in our house (right under my hammock) they fixed it. 

And we went back to having a low pressure sink. -_-

Jonatan, Rebeca´s little brother, got baptized this week. We sang. In English. I thought all the little kids were going to lose it. #we´resocool #weknowenglish 

Jonatan´s Baptism
 It was really cold this week. Like sleep in a sweater with two shirts and three pairs of socks type of cold. I´m not entirely sure how that happens here in the Yucatan.  I´m suffering a lot. But we buy pan and hot chocolate to make ourselves feel better. 

What I am realizing right now, is that there is no joy like serving Heavenly Father and serving others. I don´t think I´ve ever been this happy before. And this is only a glimpse of how happy He wants us to be. His plan is the Plan of Salvation, the Plan of Happiness. And it is for all of His children. 

Love you all!


¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson

Doodles of me & Hna Rhondeau. #canyouseetherings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment