Monday, December 14, 2015

Changes, Rosa Isela, & Malecón

Hola!

So it actually happened...I got changed!! I´ve been sent back to Mérida with Han Rhondeau (My comp from the MTC!!!). Leaving Santa Lucía and all of the people I love there was SUPER hard, but I´ve also been praying to go with Hna Rhondeau for like the whole mission. #prayersdogetanswered

This, my last week in Campeche, was beautiful. It wasn´t perfect by any means but it was beautiful. We started out Tuesday going to the forts, and ended Sunday with the dedication of the Tijuana´s temple. In between:

-We had a baptism! Rosa Isela, the daughter of a less active member, got baptized. She was kind of nervous before but after she told us that she had been scared but that when they put her under the water that she just felt so good (even though they had to do it twice hah). She´s a doll.

Rosa Isela
-I got sick!! Just a nice little respiratory infection. The funny part was that the Dr. told me it´s because my body´s not used to the cold anymore... (We dropped to like 65 degrees in the night this last week #that´scoldincampeche) On the plus side, after some cough syrup, a few injections, and a blessing I am feeling much better. On the downside, I don´t know how I´m ever supposed to go home if my body is rejecting 65 degree weather.

-We had a zone missionary activity on the malecón! We went out in front of the Novia del Mar, put up a screen, watched Christmas videos #HaNacidoUnSalvador, sang carols, and contacted everyone in sight. It was beautiful and glorious and something I´ll never ever forget.






I may have left a big part of my heart in Campeche but I am so excited to get to work here in Mérida with Hna Rhondeau. There is much to do. I love you all!




¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson


(Sorry for the lack of photos...this computer is sllllooooowwww)




No comments:

Post a Comment