Monday, March 7, 2016

Changes, Flooding, & Car Washes

Hola,

Welp. Shortly after writing you all last week, we got a call. Special changes. For those of you who don´t know, that means that they took my companions away. hah. I got a new comp (Hermana Alducin from Puebla) and will be with her until the end of the transfer. It was kind of hard getting our little family broken up, but I know Heavely Father has a better plan in mind. 

We spent most of this week in trainings and meetings but we did have some good adventures.

-We invited everyone to wash their car at the stake center.
-We met a man who lived in Georgia
-We got caught in a flood in San Camilo
-Flaviano keeps coming to church (really the guy is incredible)

Basically, time keeps flying but I am more aware of its passing. Every moment is precious and I´m trying to treasure every one. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and for every one of His children. And I hope and pray that I am following that plan. 

I love you all. 


¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson


I took no pictures this week because I am lame. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment