Monday, June 29, 2015

Divisions, Interviews, & Hna Ellgen

Queridos Todos,

This was a week of divisions, interviews, stake conference...and rain. haha.

Hno Manuelito Hna Armida ME Hna Torres at Stake Conference 
I spent the majority of the week in San Roman with Hna Ellgen. We went on three day divisions and I think we both enjoyed them more than is humanly possible. I seriously love her and we work really well together.... I think it´s because we both played basketball back in our youth... ;) Or it could be because she is one of the most humble, teachable people I have ever met and I want to be her when I grow up. Also, her area is in the middle of Centro and it is literally the most beautiful place I have ever seen. All the houses are old colonial style and there are still forts and walls that were built to keep the pirates out back in the day. #butreallythough....pirates It was kind of interesting walking down the streets of Campeche with another gringa...we got some looks...also somebody called us whiteys... #pointsfororiginality 

Hna Ellgen & I #temporarycomps


There was one point this week when Hna Ellgen and I were walking down the street in the pouring rain, soaked to the bone and laughing hysterically and I just realized something....I am happy. The gospel is happy thing. 

And this is a joyous work. There is nowhere else I´d rather be. :) 

¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson
All of the food a member brought us this week....hahaha Do you see the Choco Krispis??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment