Monday, July 6, 2015

Meetings, Changes, & Santa Lucia

Zona Campeche With Elder Valenzuela
Okay sorry family but there were changes this week so this is going to be suuuppper short.

But I love ya!

This week we went to Mérida for a leadership conference. We left Monday night, and because Hna Torres had to go to immigration, we didn´t get back home until Wednesday afternoon.

Presidente & Hermana Garcia
BTWs...it KILLLSS me to not be able to work in my area..

Also this was the week of meetings...a lot of them. But I learned a lot, and I really loved my Zone here.

Changes were today....and I´m staying in Santa Lucia! I´m actually really excited because I love the ward here. Hna Torres is no longer my companion though. I am with Hna Mejía, she is also from Guatemala and she finishes up her mission this transfer.

Santa Lucia
And.....that´s about all I have time for. Just know that I love you all and I KNOW I am where I´m supposed to be. 

There is no greater work than this. :) 


¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson

Hna Lupita

No comments:

Post a Comment