Monday, December 15, 2014

Shepherds, Sheep, & Shooting Stars

Hola My People,

So...I´m no entirely sure how, but it´s P-day again!! Time flies here!!!

Primero: can we talk about how much I love Christmas???? Because I do. :) We´re using Él es La Dádiva to contact and I just love it so much (although 97.38% of people don´t know what Dádiva means). I love being able to tell people HOW they can accept the Gift that is Jesus Christ; because it really does change lives. I was singing in the calle the other day....yes I do that a lot...."Peace on earth and mercy mild, God and sinners reconciled" and I realized something. I don´t know what I was thinking before but I always pictured that line more like it was a special occasion, like in that day everyone got a free pass or something...But I realized that on that day the world received The Gift that forever made it possible for God and sinners to be reconciled, because it´s only possible through Jesus Christ and his Atonement. BUT we have to know how to accept that gift.

And that´s where we come in. :)

So we´ve been pretty busy this week, minus one day that we literally walked from one end of our area to the other and only taught two lessons all day... -_- But! We have some really great investigators who are beginning to see the changes that the gospel is making in their lives, and I just love them.

This week we got to go to the Stake Center for an activity with the Primary. All the wards got together and sang carols. My comp is awesome and played her violin and I did an awesome job as a glorified music stand. haha. Also...niños! Love them.


I realized I forgot to tell you a funny story last week... When my comp was sick she was resting in the house for a bit in the afternoon, but we had a cita that evening so we headed out again and I legit left the house in my slides....totally forgot to put on real shoes. Haha I only realized that I was wearing them when we turned around to get something we forgot...I´m cool. haha

Also I saw shooting stars this week. :)

I just wanted to tell you all how much I love you. And how much I love this work, I know that our message is true, and I know that it changes lives because it´s changed mind. Merry Christmas & Feliz Navidad. Les amo. And don´t forget to #SharetheGift!! 


¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment