Monday, July 13, 2015

Pirates, Campeche, & True Love

Querida familia,

I wish I could write you a long lovely letter but... my companion wanted to write in the afternoon and then we ran out of time soo.... I have no time.

Again...haha

This week was actually really good. I kind of feel like I´m back in my training because Hna Mejía is just about done and likes to coach me. I´m learning a lot and we actually work really similar so I´m feeling good. 

I love these guys a lot... Bishop´s family! 
We went to Centro with the Bishop and his family today. (That´s why we´re late) And as a walked around I realized something: 

I love this city.


I really do. The colors, the stories of pirates, the ocean, the people who just love with all of their heart. It´s all just slowly taking it´s place here in my heart and I´m just trying to guard it all away so I can keep it forever. 

I´ve realized that time passes entirely too fast here in the mission; I´m not going to be able to do this forever.

But I entirely intend to take advantange of every second I have.


¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson
I finished my wall...
We had a RAT in our house...don't worry, I got it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment