Monday, September 21, 2015

One Year, Mexico, & Time


Me, Hna Allen, Hna Schmit, Hna Montgomery, Elder Martinez, Elder Luna, Elder Bejar, Elder Tavarez
Hola!

So I hit a year this week..which is both terrifying and crazy. Crazy because I´ve been doing this thing for a whole year, terrifying because I only have 6 months left. 

Un año! 
It really is terrifying. But Hna Allen bought me pizza to make me feel better. jaj

Also, Mexico had a birthday too, and while sadly that meant that everyone was drinking the better part of the week, we also got to have a ward missionary activity.


And we got to dress up. We asked Hna Garcia for permission...and she said yes. We were very excited. jaja




But I think the ward was even more excited than we were. It was like "Dress up the gringa day" or something. 

Hna Allen & I & Hna Torres (she´s in Campeche again!!)  & Hna Ramos






I am so very grateful for the opportunity I have to be serving a mission; to be here in Mexico with these people in this time. I know that this is what I should be doing and there really is no where else I´d rather be. I know this gospel is true, I can feel it every time I share it.

¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson

We´re basically Mexicans #I´maCampechana

No comments:

Post a Comment