Monday, August 24, 2015

Doctors, House Arrest, & Krispy Kreme

Hna Allen & I ¡Go team Oregon!
Hola Familia,

I would love to tell you all about all the work I did and all the gloriousness that we accomplished in this first week of the transfer...

But someone got sick.

That someone would be me.

And that meant we were on House Arrest ALLL WEEEKKK.

-_-

And so besides a quick trip to Mérida for a conference (& a doctor´s appointment) we didn´t do much of anything this week.

Actually that´s not true. We did a lot of things. It just wasn´t work. This is what we did: 
-Talked about Oregon
-Cleaned the house
-Reorganized our books
-Took naps
-Found a Krispy Kreme in Mérida on the way home from the doctor 
-Bought Krispy Kreme doughnuts (we just couldn´t pass it up)
Krispy Kreme #Ithinkmyfacesaysitall
-Went on divisions with Alameda because Hna Velzquez messed up her foot so we hung out while our able-bodied companions went to work
-Made a lot of sandwiches

It was a long week.

But if nothing else, I learned this week exactly how much I LOVE working. And going outside. And being healthy. 

I love being a missionary. Even if I´m on house arrest. And I am so excited to get to work this week! I love you all!! 


¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson
New Tag (Because on the other one the name of the church got rubbed off....I don´t know how it happened either...)

No comments:

Post a Comment