Monday, May 25, 2015

JWs, Change, & Elder Bednar

Dear Everyone,

I would love to write you a big long letter about everything happened this week but I have exactly 0 time, so here are the highlights: 

-I ran into a Jehovah´s Witness from Eugene, Oregon in Centro this week. #IamaJWmagnet

-I spent TWO days in Franciso de Montejo this week with Hna Huerta....she is the hija of my MTC comp Hna Rhondeau....and she one of my favorite people here so...good two days.

-ELDER BEDNAR CAME! And it was the best think ever. He didn´t really give a talk it was more of a question and answer thing for three hours. And it was like the best thing ever...minus they put us in height order to take the picture so I ended up  waaayyy in the back for all of it... I´m tall in Mexico (my comp was literally in the very front row. #shortpeopleperks) 



Elder Bednar #NBD (I´m on the far left...) 

-And changes were today and..........I´M IN CAMPECHE! Which is another state in my mission. And I will be with Hna Torres for another change, we´re opening an area, and we will be the sister training leaders here.

Phew... It´s a lot of changes but I´m so excited to be here (I´ve wanted to go to Campeche for all of my mission) and I will be in Barrio Santa Lucia and I´ve heard my area is full of hills..... :) 

I love you all!! I´m so excited to be here in the mission, and I´m so excited to see what´s in store here in Santa Lucia. It´s a great day to be a missionary!!


¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment