Monday, March 14, 2016

Brownies, Peace, & Tours

Hola,

We had......a really really good week. Like, one of those weeks that you total everything up at the end and you can´t really believe it. 

Mamá y Madrastra
We taught this new investigator, she´s a single lady with a really sad back-story. At the end of the lesson we asked if she had any questions and she said, ´´yeah, why do I feel all peaceful when you are here? What is that??´´Yup.  And that helped me realize (again) that not everyone has what we have. But that everyone needs it.

We had a ward missionary activity. We had an open house and the missionaries from the zone came to contact in our area. Investigators and less actives came, the members were excited and it was just awesome. 

Four people came to church! That´s the most we´ve had here in Quintero. And two were progressing (that Flaviano keeps on coming, and this time he brought his sister).

And today, we made brownies for a zone activity. I proved that I´m still gringa by licking the spoon. 

(Blurry) Brownie Making zone activity
Basically, I´m so busy and so happy. And I can´t really believe that the days keep flying by. This gospel is true, and I want everyone to know that. I love you all!


¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson

Con Hermana Alducin

No comments:

Post a Comment