Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Miracles, 5, & HNUS


MTC!

Elder Relitz, Elder Wright, Elder Evan, Elder Calmes, Me, Hna Rhondeau
Hola!

I saw two miracles this week:
1. Yuri a less active member who we have been visiting had cancer...and now she doesn´t. We´re not sure how it happened, but it is amazing and was the result of a lot of prayers and fasting.
2. Armando. He´s a less active member we found in like July. He got REALLY sick this last week and I honestly thought he was dying. But the whole ward got moving and started helping and now´s he´s doing so much better. And one of the families is going to take him to live with them! 

Armando. My miracle.
Okay three miracles, this week after not finding more than 1 new investigator last week, we found 5...in one day. I´m not entirely sure how it happened but I know that it wasn´t us who did it. This is the Lord´s work, and He prepares a way for it to happen. 

Also we had our Christmas party yesterday (hence I´m writing on Tuesday) and even though that meant we got up at 1amand got home at 11:30pm it was really awesome. Highlights:
-Presidente & Hna Garcia spoke
-Our Zone Leaders fell asleep while we sang silent night.
-Seeing the WHOLE mission. And knowing a lot more people than last year.




Love these guys.
Hna Hoggan & Hna Velasquez


My kids! (& Hna Hoggan!)
-Getting our generation together after almost 15 months
Our generation
-Christmas.









And what I´ve thought about is that during Christmas we celebrate the birth of Christ. Because without Him there would be no way to ever go back ot the presence of our Heavenly Father. Every mistake and every error would move us farther away from Him forever.

But Christ was born in Bethlehem more than 2000 years ago. 

And He lives today.

And through Him we can start over. We can repent. Ane we can return to our Father in Heaven.


I love you all!

¡Vale la pena!

Hermana Wilson







I´m told I make this face a lot...


No comments:

Post a Comment